I hung out with voiceover artist on Monday
It was interesting.
She might be a tad crazy.
I (stupidly) told her about my blog. She wanted the address and I told her that there was no way in hell I was giving it to her (not quite that bluntly).
She might find it though. I mean, I guess it wouldn't be hard to find my blog if you were looking for it.
I used to have a blog a few years ago and once I let my girlfriend (the doctor) read it, I felt like I had to filter my thoughts.
I told voiceover this and she seemed to get it, though, I wouldn't put it past her to try to find it anyway. If she does and reads this, so be it.
Voiceover and I had coffee, then dinner, then I let her meet my pets.
(thank goodness I cleaned my apartment, which incidentally I've been told looks like an 18 year old boy's apartment - even when it's clean).
Then we had a drink at my favourite bar. (yes, I added the u...)
Quite honestly, sitting there having a drink with her, I could totally see myself hooking up with her, but I wouldn't want to date her. On account of her being crazy.
It turned out not to matter because sitting at that bar, voiceover told me that she thinks journalist likes her.
Ugh.
At this point, I realized that she's not only a tad crazy, but also delusional.
While journalist and I aren't dating anymore, we're still good friends and journalist doesn't like voiceover.
All of a sudden, I started thinking about our conversation. Voiceover did talk about journalist a lot.
Fuck.
How could I be such an idiot?
She likes journalist.
(incidentally, I hung out with journalist the next day and she confirmed this)
So that was that.
I'll still see voiceover a lot in the next few weeks. We're joining a sports team together. I happen to be quite good at this sport. Voiceover is not. Maybe I'll help her get better. Maybe I won't...
Up tomorrow night- Irish girl invited me to go with her to my favourite bar. BMW is going to be there and journalist may go too.
I gotta feeling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment